CBD oil is hot! Recently, the popularity of CBD oil has grown tremendously.
What exactly CBD oil is, what you can use it for, and tips for buying CBD oil you will read below.
What is CBD oil
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, a completely vegetable and natural product. CBD is extracted from the leaves and flower tops of the hemp plant. The active ingredient is then dissolved in a natural oil creating CBD oil. CBD oil is sold as a dietary supplement in the form of oil or capsules but also as a component of other products.
The hemp plant consists of many constituents and more than 60 cannabinoids. THC and CBD are the two main constituents. Most hemp plants contain a lot of THC, however, CBD is rare. For this reason, CBD is produced from industrial hemp. This hemp is grown legally and contains very little to no THC. Our human body contains cannabinoid receptors that can interact with cannabinoids such as THC and CBD. THC has a psycho-active effect, CBD does not. CBD does not make you stoned or high as THC does. Oil with THC is CBD oil, this oil is not legally for sale unlike CBD oil.
What does CBD oil do?
Several CBD oil users report that the oil provides support for various physical or mental complaints. However, not all of this is scientifically established. For example, CBD oil is said to help with stress-related complaints, sleep problems, various pain complaints and dejection. There are no scientific studies yet that indicate that CBD oil can actually cure. Experiences do show that the oil can help reduce symptoms.
The use of CBD oil
CBD oil should be taken orally by dropping it under your tongue. Keep the drops under your tongue for a while and then swallow them. The active substance is absorbed through the oral mucosa. The dosage depends on the symptoms you have and what you use the oil for. Because everyone reacts differently to the oil, it is initially a matter of trying it out and building up the dose slowly. CBD oil is available in different concentrations, oil with a concentration of 5 percent is used most often.
CBD oil in low concentrations generally gives no side effects. The oil can basically be used by everyone. Always pay attention to the recommended dosage. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, the use of CBD oil is not recommended. Find the top cbd oil uk by going to this website.
Tips for the purchase of CBD oil
- Buy the CBD oil from a reliable source and make sure that there is at least no or very little THC in it.
- In case of medical complaints, always consult your doctor/specialist first and continue to do so during the use if something seems to change in your situation. So you can be sure that the CBD does not interact with the medications you take. If the CBD takes hold, you may want to lower the dosage of other medications in consultation with your specialist.
- If you notice no effect, stop again; unfortunately CBD does not work for everyone.
- Be extra careful with narcotics such as alcohol, benzodiazepines (drugs with a calming and relaxing effect, such as valium and all drugs ending in ‘Pam’) and all opiates (morphine, various painkillers but also heroin). CBD oil, especially the cheaper variety, can also have a slightly sedating effect, which can enhance each other’s effects. So be extra careful in traffic.
- When buying organic CBD oil: look for a Skal seal. Skal Biocontrole works on behalf of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and monitors the quality of all organic products. To get the Skal label, both the producer and the recipe must be certified and meet strict requirements.
Does CBD oil have side effects?
CBD oil in low concentrations, without THC, generally does not cause any side effects and can be used by almost anyone, as long as the recommended dosage is observed. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are not advised to use it, because there is not enough research on this yet.